FREE BOOK FOR CAR ACCIDENT VICTIMS. Statistically speaking, you or a family member are destined to be involved in some form of automobile accident, and will likely suffer some kind of injury.
When accidents happen, most injury victims assume that insurance companies are going to play fair when it’s time to assess the damage and pay out compensation. Claimants are shocked when they find out the truth: that most insurance companies are out to protect their bottom line. They are in the business of making money. Many companies go to great lengths behind the scenes so that they pay out as little as possible.
What Is the Insurance Company Keeping From You?
How can you protect your rights and make sure you get every dollar you are entitled to under North Carolina and South Carolina law?
Our Free Ebook, “9 Things the Insurance Company Does Not Want You to Know about Your Car Accident Claim,” gives you the critical information you need to know in order to prevail:
- Why just a few minutes talking with a good lawyer can save you from losing $1000s or hundreds of $1000s in deserved compensation
- Know whether you are entitled to Medical Benefits under your policy
- Why insurers never inform clients that they can be compensated for the depreciation to their wrecked vehicle
- Learn how insurance companies use (manipulate) computer programs to low-ball claims and reduce settlement values – and what you can do about it
- How to avoid the insurance adjuster’s coercive tactics to undermine your rights and entitlements to compensation
- Why you should never sign any insurance forms without talking with a qualified personal injury lawyer first
- Why you should never speak to the insurance company without talking with a qualified personal injury lawyer first
- How your insurance company is able to use any information you disclose to them against you
- Know why North Carolina’s archaic rule of Contributory Negligence is so important to your claim
- Accidents happen in a flash. When it does, you’ll know exactly what to do to protect yourself: gather evidence, file a police report, exchange information, and know precisely what information you must collect for your records
- When your insurer acts in bad faith, how to take legal action to make them accountable and to compensate you fairly!
- How to find an attorney who can truly make the difference in your car accident claim.
The Insurance Company Is Already Protecting Its Interests. It’s Time to Protect Yours.
If you have been injured in a car wreck because of the negligence of others, you have the right to be financially compensated for any related injuries, mental and emotional anguish, loss of quality of life and financial hardship you may suffer.
But as you may have learned, the insurance companies don’t make it easy.
It is our hope this book not only educates you, but gives you a sense of assurance that you can take on the insurance company with the confidence that you will be fairly compensated for all of your losses.
So get ready, be prepared, and know what to do if the unthinkable happens. Learn what the insurance company hopes you never learn, and get the money you or your loved ones deserve.